- A highly decentralised organisation. A main office which has historically been found to demonstrate very little authority.
- A very significant amount of outstanding receivables.
- Creation of a Cash management system.
- Development of new report formats and establishment of the upstream transmission of information to the main office.
- Holding of weekly conference calls with the heads of regional delegations.
- Acceleration of litigation and debt collection.
- Definition of targets in terms of reduced accounts receivable by region. High impact operations in some centres in order to validate the justification of balances and understand the organisation.
- Participation in the recruitment of debt collection managers.
- Proposal for quick wins in terms of the IT system.